Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Capricorn

I am expected to be practical and prudent, ambitious and disciplined, patient and careful, humorous and reserved. But I could be pessimistic and fatalistic, miserly and grudging.

But I don't give them much thought.

Whatever the zodiac, whatever the astrological sign, or whatever creature in the dozen chinese signs you fall, your behaviour does not necessarily identify with the characteristics of those signs.

It's what you do and decide in your life that had shaped up your past and would mold you and your future.

Chances are what they are. Chances are the unknown, the unpredictable. These are events which we often use as excuses for things we could not explain. It's like saying "an act of GOD" or "it's destined to be" when we could not explain why things happen.

Yes, I am a Capricorn. A goat. And little do I know about this zodiac creature. As a Capricorn, what do I expect in life? The description and the characteristics could not even guarantee something definite or positive. These traits can also be manifested by people born in other signs.

I am not defined by this sign. I wont allow it. I am just defined by my decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment